Thank you guys SO much! -Dango Dewdrop-

Look here for information on these two areas of our show. Feel free to also discuss ideas and make suggestions as well.

Moderator: jashy

Thank you guys SO much! -Dango Dewdrop-

Postby Dango! » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:38 pm

I'd like to thank everyone who bought from Dango Dewdrop this year. You guys were SO amazing. <3 It made us feel 100x more loved. [And if you don't remember our name: We're the table that sold Chocolate Moose, Melon-Choly, and U Leik shirts along with a hundred other things.]

Also, thanks to everyone who remembered us from last year! That was super awesome. We never expected people to remember us. ^^;;

And thanks to everyone who wanted buttons and waiting a while for us while we made them. Next year will be much more organized and quick, but thank you for bearing with us this year.

If anyone is wondering, we have many left over shirts so if you didn't get a chance to buy it before, don't worry! We still got quite a few. So if you're interesting in purchasing one, please PM me so we can work out something. :]

Once again, thank you EVERYONE!

-Side note: We still have two unclaimed badges: Black_Talon and Dark_Daigoro. Please PM me so that I can get your badges to you someway. Thanks you!
Thank you SO much for supporting Dango Dewdrop in our last year together!

*If you'd still like a shirt, please drop me a PM! [Emolga, Tool/Ho, "Beat" Cancer, "Don't give a hoot!" in t-shirt and hoodie]
Dango!
Slave One

Re: Thank you guys SO much! -Dango Dewdrop-

Postby DarkDaigoro » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 am

<= was that person asking for Daigoro
:lol:
sorry, I sometimes have a habit of dropping "Dark"
Kawaii Kon Security

DarkDaigoro
Assistant Director

Postby Dango! » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:22 am

DarkDaigoro wrote:<= was that person asking for Daigoro
:lol:
sorry, I sometimes have a habit of dropping "Dark"

xD It's okay. I PM'd you about your badge.
Thank you SO much for supporting Dango Dewdrop in our last year together!

*If you'd still like a shirt, please drop me a PM! [Emolga, Tool/Ho, "Beat" Cancer, "Don't give a hoot!" in t-shirt and hoodie]
Dango!
Slave One

Postby odiemodie » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:30 am

Nice to having the pleasure of meeting you in person there, Dango!

Sorry I didn't get to stop on by and purchase something from you (at on point you seemed busy), but I'm glad you did well as always like this year. I didn't even get to stay long enough to fully experience the great and wonderful items displayed and being sold... had to keep schedule with the other events I was involved with, so it was like zip in, zip out. :|

Anyway, Dango, keep up the good work, and see you on the forums! :D

Odie
COSPLAY FOR 2014:
MEGAMAN X
BOO BUSTER LUIGI/ LUIGI'S MANSION
HANNES/ ATTACK ON TITAN

MEMBER OF: THA NOTORIOUS L.G.C., ADVISOR

"To Sendai, and all of Japan, from Hawai'i, with Hope & Aloha."
odiemodie
Flammie

Return to Art Show and Artists Alley